Tricare is health care for active duty service members and their families. If you have Tricare, you may keep it but you must, generally, enroll in Parts A and B when you’re first eligible, aka Initial Enrollment Period. If you are an active-duty service member or a family member of an active-duty member, you may keep your Tricare coverage without enrolling in Part B.